*Forgive the formatting, or lack thereof*
1. (Upon entering the Planetarium) When does the ride start?
2. (Pointing at the stairs to the first floor) How do we go up the stairs?
3. What time is the 1 o’clock lightning room show on?
4. (Looking at an INDOOR display of solar panels, with an internal light providing power to them) So, wait, is there a sun in there, or something?
5. Customer: (Pointing at the door to the toilets) Are those the toilets?
Me: The toilets are in there, yes sir.
Customer: Are there sinks in there, too?
Me: … Yes.
Customer: (By way of explanation) ‘Cause I’m going to want to wash my hands, after…
6. (In the sewage pumping station) I wonder where they get the sewage.
7. Customer: (Pointing to a tiny display case with ten Star Wars figures in it we’ve setup to advertise the Star Wars exhibition, which opens in June) Is that it?
Me: No, sir, that’s just a display case to let people know Star Wars is on the way.
Customer: Good! There’s no way I’d pay $18 dollars for that!
Me: We wouldn’t expect you to, sir.
Customer: So, is it the old one, or the new one?
Customer: You know, is it the bald guy, or the other one. Captain Kirk.
Me: (Pointing out the unmasked Vader figure in the case) The bald guy.
And trust me, I’ve been doing this job for a while. These people are not kidding. not even a little.